Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurricane Hangers!! Very impressed..

At $16 each, they will hold me up on the wall! The cool feature is
    the spring loaded weight lock in brackets. Set it in..it locks down..
    pick up the weight, its in your hands. BTW...i dont hang em off of the
    sheetrock anchors! Into the studs. But check these out...extremely
    cool.

Hercules hangers already do that.
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

And im so tired, that i got the name wrong! They are "Hercules" hangers!
      Im getting old.. Sorry Not Hurricane.

Comment

we all make mistakes dude

also i use hercules hangers best thing ive brought in the last few monghts
        Say, I smell bacon.Does anyone else smell bacon?
        Yeah, I definitely smell a pork product of some type.

Comment

I have a wall full of those and yes, they do rock .... my first one was purchased nearly 3 years ago and it is still as good as the day I screwed it to the wall ................

~k
          My gear can be seen here

http://www.myspace.com/kevinspeace

or here ....
          http://s102.photobucket.com/albums/m88/kevinspeace/

Comment

So are these any good?
            http://www.herculeshook.com/?cid=239666
            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Hercules Wall Hangers

I really like these hangers, but some have reported that the foam padding is messing up the finish on their guitar's necks. I haven't seen this yet on any of my guitars, though.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                i felt compled to watch that, no matter how hard i want to turn away i couldn't:ROTF:
                "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                  I thought about that too

Hey, read the FAQ:
                  "What wall types can the Hercules Hook be used on?
                  The Hercules Hook works on drywalls, plaster and paneling. It does not work on brick, stone or cement. "

No, really?

Hey FETT! They'll work on paneling, which means TRAILER WALLS!

Now I'm definitely interested
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

After they screwed my guitar clear coats up, I wouldn't touch Hercules with a ten foot pole. Or at least put a towel around it.

Comment

Yeah those foam pads have some sort of issue - they're a bit heavy on the petro-chemical side, so they react with guitar finishes. I'd either wrap them in washcloths or replace the foam with something a bit less toxic - maybe cut some chunks off a mattress pad or make new sleeves from an old chair/couch cushion.

I bought some of the Hercules Hooks from WalMart the other day. Looks a lot like a piece of metal coat hanger

Haven't tried to mount anything yet - the ends are really short like for picture frames but I figure if I can get a guitar hanger that will fit on them I'll give them a try with my old paint project V
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

From the Hercules site: "The AGS is covered with Specially Formulated Foam rubber that is designed not to react with your instrument's finish and has been tested as lacquer-safe."
                        Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                        Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                        Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

Originally posted by Mario8672 View Post
                          From the Hercules site: "The AGS is covered with Specially Formulated Foam rubber that is designed not to react with your instrument's finish and has been tested as lacquer-safe."
                          Hercules is fulll of crap. I did btw eventually get an email back from them, but they wanted estimates, pictures and needed the original receipt. More trouble then its worth.

Comment

We had a thread here recently (iirc) with close-up pictures of supposedly lacquer damage from these Hercules. Too lazy to do a search, but now you know.
                            Henrik
                            AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                              We had a thread here recently (iirc) with close-up pictures of supposedly lacquer damage from these Hercules. Too lazy to do a search, but now you know.
                              That was me. Crappy close ups at that I was going to take better pictures, but it just isn't worth the pain in the butt.

Comment

Working...
                              X