Rack effects units

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rack effects units

Hi guys, I don't know if I red this post here, sorry but here is again, I'm looking for an economic rack effects than can be used with the ADA MP-1. Wich ones can you recomend me to use Alesis, Yamaha, rocktron, for example?

Re: Rack effects units

What effects do you want? If you can live without a flanger and a phaser, I'd say a Rocktron Intellifex.

Comment

Well reverb, delay, echo, chorus, phaser, and flanger. And repeated again, an economic one.

Comment

Get an old Alesis Quadraverb GT. I've seen them go for under $100.00 US on eBay and they are killer units. I have one but it's not for sale [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Mark's right, these units have EXCELLENT quality sound and can be had for low money. Alesis makes some of the best sounding stuff in my opinion.

Dave->
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Thanks my people! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

I still have a Quadraverb Plus which I use with my POD for practicing. I'd personally take any incarnation of the Rocktron Intelli____ series over a Quadraverb, but either will do the job without costing a lot.
              This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Can anybody tell me the difference noticed between the quadraverb and the midiverb 4?

Comment

I'm saving up for a G-Force. Then again, that isn't really economical.

Comment

Working...
                  X