Anyone tried fitting EMG's in a KE3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone tried fitting EMG's in a KE3?

I'm looking at the back cavity cover and it looks SMALL. I'm curious has anyone managed to fit the battery in with the pots n' wires?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

You can fit a 9v in there.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Just barely.
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The 9v goes in but, you must find the right place...
        The guitar will sound good...
        Listen to Kreator live shows, the singer(Mille Pertozza) uses
        EMG`s on his RR1...but, you will at least have and view how your
        guitar will sound
        Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

that mario53246534 guy did it, he said it fits
          "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

Wasn't there someone here that managed to cram two batteries into a KE-3?

Comment

I wish I still had pics of the back of my old KE3 because I did manage to cram a single 9V battery into the control cavity... except the plastic cover plate bulged up to accommodate it!

Since that area of the body didn't come into contact with my leg when I played that guitar, I saw no reason to fix it!

That KE3 loaded with EMG-85 and EMG-89 was one of the best-sounding guitars I'd ever owned.

Comment

Yes, I managed to fit TWO 9V batteries with NO routing or anything. Works fine
                I'll take pics when I get home.
                Jackson SL2H (nebula) '08
                Gibson Les Paul Standard (ebony) '03
                Marshall JCM800 50W + Marshall 2x12

Comment

Working...
                X