GOT A QUESTION???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOT A QUESTION???

I bought a 97 DK1.I noticed that it has a real small cavity route on it.Almost more like a San dimas type.Is this normal for that year?The Ontario routes are a lot larger.Can anyone tell me what is up with this Thanks Paul

Re: GOT A QUESTION???

Thats the same with me.I have a custom shop dinky arch top and it has the larger ontario route,but my dk1 has the smaller San Dimas type of route.I wonder why they do this?

Comment

The new DK1s are the same way. I don't know the reason why, though.

I'd be curious to understand why USA DK1s have the smaller "San Dimas" route, but Soloists have the larger "Ontario" route. They're basically the same body shape. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] And to make it even more perplexing: I have a custom Dinky and, since I didn't specify when ordering, they choose the larger Ontario route for that one. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

I prefer the SD route - you don't have half the back of the guitar covered in a plate [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Yea Newc,But the bad thing is I like to run my Emg pups all on a seperate 9 volt.The Dinky has the 2 sing and 1 hum,and you can only fit 1 maybe 2 batteries in that cavity.I only have 1 9 volt in there because I have the pa2 preamp booster and cant fit anything else in there.

Comment

Working...
          X