Where to buy a floyd spring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a floyd spring?

Anyone know of a good place to pick up an extra Floyd Rose trem spring? I need to add another spring to tune down. I searched on Music124, Sam Ash etc and didn’t see anything. Anybody know where I can order one online? About how much should I pay for one of these?

Re: Where to buy a floyd spring?

Stewmac has them, but any guitar shop should carry them.

Comment

I am a floyd dealer so i can get you these.
      So is Doc i think.

Comment

You need to add a spring to tune Down? You sure?

Comment

Thanks for the quick responses.

I am pretty sure I need to add a spring. I followed everyone’s expert advise on floyd setups and was able to get my RR1 and 2 KVs to straight B tuning (with a set of 60s).

I then tried to set up an early 90’s neck thru BC Rich Warrior. I have the srews in as far as I want them to go (without driving them right into the wood) and I can’t tune it above A without the trem rising in the back. Even at A it is a little unlevel. Guess I just should have stayed with Jacksons. I am open for suggestions as I am by no means an expert with the Floyds, it takes me hours to set the tuning up this way

Comment

What is a BC Rich warrior? The problem isn't that it's a BC Rich. The problem is what you thought originally, that it needs another trem spring.

Comment

Working...
            X