older US Jackson bass wiring?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• older US Jackson bass wiring?

Anybody got a wiring diagram for an '88 US Jackson bass with active circuit board? The guy I got it from wouldn't say what model bass it came out of.

Pickups are Jackson logo'ed J-20 and J-150 P/J set. Pots are A50K on the board, and 2x B250K with center indent. So it looks like a master volume and 2 linear tone pots.

I could probably get this working by wiring the pups in parallel into the board. But what's confusing me is the absence of a pickup blend, or seperate pickup volume controls. Was that the way they did it, or am I missing something?

Re: older US Jackson bass wiring?

I thought it was too simple to be right, but it is. I'm just missing the toggle.

Mod: feel free to delete this thread...

Comment

Re: older US Jackson bass wiring?

Actually, those were available with either a blend or a switch, so you can choose either one. I had a San Dimas Student bass with the P-bass/Humbucker combo, and it had a 3-way toggle. The other Jacksons I had used the blend pot.
      It all depends on the size of the spare hole you have.

Also, the two pots (not on the board) are bass and treble cut/boost.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
      X