Which Switch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Switch?

I plan on hopefully beginning my first experience installing active pups tomorrow. Should I use the stock circuit board 3 way selector switch that came w/the guitar or should I nix it for an All Parts or similar? Common sense tells me to nix the stock switch but I really have no knowledge to base my instinct on except I generally despise cb switches to begin with.

Any suggestions for the best possible 3 way switch? I don't mind spending extra for the good stuff. Any wiring diagrams help would be appreciated too. That is just for the switch itself, stock Jackson 3 way or otherwise. I could dig out the multi meter and chase it all down. I've wired enough switches before. But my (recently) half crippled ass is trying to grab a few shortcuts for the "how to's" while still taking my time and spending my limited energy on the actual work.
    In an insane world, only the sane seem crazy.

As long as the stock switch is working fine, you can use it. You don't need a special switch for actives.

Comment

Originally posted by MountainDog View Post
      As long as the stock switch is working fine, you can use it. You don't need a special switch for actives.
      bump

You just need to change the Pots and Jack
      www.myspace.com/demonboundmusic

Originally posted by Endrik
      the more you masturbate the less you need to bang the hottest chicks

Comment

Working...
      X