EMG passive/active mix diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EMG passive/active mix diagram

I need the schematics for wiring an EMG active humbucker with a passive Duncan in the same guitar. 2 volumes(one 25k and one 500k) and a 3way toggle. EMG used to have schematics on their old site, but now they only have the ones that come with the pickups in the box. Anyone with the link to the old website with all the useful wiring diagrams??? Or could walk me though it, I've done a lot of electronics including passive/active mix, but lost the diagram I need and can't get both pickups to work at the same time. Thanks in advance JCFers

Re: EMG passive/active mix diagram

Delete the "-med" in the url line to view a full-size picture.

"!" marked grounding I think is kind of necessary whether there will be no other active pickup than first. Well... I'm not sure but I remember one guy having troubles with his passive/active mixture and taking guitar over to me to replace passive with an active pickup.

I've dealt so much with pickup wirings and have seen so many different ways of wiring, but I have never really seen active/passive set that could actually work without hisses and hums.

Good luck.

Comment

Working...
    X