question about floyd pro's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about floyd pro's

In my SL2H I've got a blocked OFR. Will a floyd pro fit in the same space as long as the trem is blocked and doesnt move?
    www.SeveredSavior.com

Re: question about floyd pro\'s

No it won't the floyd pro has different design underneath you would have to rout the body to make it fit.My question is whats wrong with the OFR thats in it? There have been a few theads with the same question here in the past and still no one will answer the question. Why do you want to put a low pro floyd in place of a OFR?You can get a OFR so low the strings will lay on the fretboard.So whats the reasoning for wanting a lo pro in a usa Sl2? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

I have a pro on my kelly, I like the fine tuners being lower than on the ofr. Just a personal preference thing. Other than that, the ofr is great.
      www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

SO if the FLoyd is blocked, why do you need to use the fine tuners?

Comment

I assume he likes the fine touch and easier adjustment by using the Floyd tuners.

Comment

Thanks Gilbert I finally got a lucid thought out answer.Its your preference thats cool.Like I said you would have to rout out the body under the trem.Its a simple fix just take your time and be careful. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

thnx richard.
              www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Working...
              X