Jackson JPB 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson JPB 7

What does (if anything) anyone know about this bass.

Heres what I know. Something like 1200 or 1500 made, only manufactured in the year 1995. Ive only seen two other ones in my life and they were both on ebay. Id like to know a little more information about this bass as all I know I stated above. This bass has the best, skinniest neck Ive ever played and absolutely love it. Any information would be appreciated.

I've only ever seen the one in person, hanging on the wall in a pawnshop with a natural finished multi laminate body. I asked about it here way back when, but it seems that very little info is around for these basses
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Yeah. The information I listed above was the information Jackson sent me when I requested information from them. Im not really expecting much but I hope that someone will know more about I do about this seemingly rare piece of Jackson Charvel bass history.

Comment

I missed a few of them on Ebay - most recently a purple one with some kinda white oval pickguard thing?

Anyhoo, I've got a couple of Jackson basses (Concert V and C5A) and have owned a few others over the years (Winger, San Dimas Student, etc) and definitely wouldn't mind grabbing a JPB if I can get it cheap enough

Then there's the ever-elusive Blue Sparkle/maple boarded JZB - almost got that one for $500+
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I was actually extremely close to buying the purple one with the pickguard. If I ever see another one I am going to buy it up immediately. This is by far one of the nicest basses I have ever played.

Comment

I use to own 1 of these till it got swiped at a show, best Jackson Bass I ever owned,Been searching for another 1 ever since, found 1 in a Pawnshop in Red , but no cash for it yet. & the Dragon comforter you have on the couch let me guess Wal-Mart? Thats where I got my set have

Originally posted by dereksilloway View Post
            What does (if anything) anyone know about this bass.

Heres what I know. Something like 1200 or 1500 made, only manufactured in the year 1995. Ive only seen two other ones in my life and they were both on ebay. Id like to know a little more information about this bass as all I know I stated above. This bass has the best, skinniest neck Ive ever played and absolutely love it. Any information would be appreciated.
            According To The Prophecy

Comment

Yup Wal Mart. And Ill agree greatest Jackson bass ive ever played. I would buy another one in a second.

Comment

Working...
              X