jackson stealth project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackson stealth project

ok so i got this jackson stealth body off of ebay and i was wondering who you guys think i should look at for the neck. i'd like to have a reverse jackson style headstock, but my biggest thing is that i dont want a cheap neck yet all the good necks i find are 24 frets and my body originally had a 22 fret neck.

There are some rhoads necks out there with 22 frets and reverse fins and neck.
    http://www.audiozone.dk/CatalogScans...1999Page05.htm
    the spectrum only has dot inlays but are great necks too.
    It may be a long search but they're out there

Comment

You can find a 24 fret DK2 neck and cut it down to a 22 fret. The biggest problem is rounding the heel after the straight cut from a table saw, but you can take the part you cut off and use it as a template.

You can find 22 fret Rhoads necks easy if you can live without a reverse headstock. gl

Comment

Do a search for my name... Ive modded quite a few 24->22 fret conversion necks, they come out great! If you NEED binding, then modding one is the only way to go unless you can find a 475 neck which is very hard to do. If you need some more info on doing it just PM me.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
        X