PCS Style Brass Tune-o-matic bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PCS Style Brass Tune-o-matic bridge

I was looking at the JCF-01 specs and a picture from one of the threads and I was curious where can I pick up a PCS Style Brass Tune-o-matic? I'm ordering a string through Rhoads and kind of like how tbridge looks. I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything on it.

And any idea if it would be a simple replacement or if it's got a weird set up that would need work done to the body to accommodate it?
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

i believe that the string spacing on the real PCS bridges are different than the standard TOM bridges that jackson uses, but dave (budman) made a PCS style bridge for stuka and they match up.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Just to add a little info here, the "true" PCS brass bridges have a 2-15/16ths spacing with smaller post holes and the gotohs have a 2-29/32nd spacing with the larger post holes.

Scotts (stuka) was not a gotoh (at least it wasn't labeled as such) but it had the gotoh post spacing. Just to confuse things a little more for you, the black aluminum anodized original tunamatics had the gotoh spacing as well but depending on the year, did not have the correct holes.
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Working...
      X