Schaller Tuner Question ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaller Tuner Question ????

I was thinking of going w/gold replacements on my San Dimas. I was just on their site and wondering???? what model,type (mini?)and button size & ratio are mine? AND. . .what about going with locking type?
    I want a direct replacement,do not want to modify,drill,make new screws holes etc,so that it looks like it came that way.
    Please advize, Thanx and rock on!

http://www.schaller-guitarparts.de/1111.htm ( M6's #2010's, but will staggered work?)

ps: Im really leaning toward the locking ones,good idea? I have the N.O.S V-Trem. Also which RATIO do you prefer on non-locking & locking type?

(this was posted in Gen forum,so advised to post here) for more than 1 reply.
    Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Here is a pix of my black tuners, thought maybe this may help in getting a reply.

Comment

On a vintage trem guitar I think locking tuners wouldn't hurt.Planet waves has good lockers.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

May have found them,maybe.

Well, I found these (Guitar Parts Depot) and they are the closet ive seen to matching. (round "S" back plate,angled screw ear) I just emailed them about returning them if wrong,what do guys think. .are they them? Little photo chop going on.

Comment

Working...
        X