Rhoads flames graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhoads flames graphics

I am awaiting the arrival of a Charvel Avenger (from Dreamland Rebel). It is blue and the body appears in the pics to be identical to a Rhoads bolt on. I have a silver flames decal set for a Jackson Rhoads (from Huntindoug) and I want to apply them to the Avenger. Does anybody have a nice clear pic of a Rhoads showing the full body with the flames in clear view. I want to match it up as close as possible. They aren't ghost flames, they are more like hotrod flames.

Re: Rhoads flames graphics

try having a look in the gallery, i think there are a few flamed rhoads in there

David

Comment

Originally posted by jgcable:
      I am awaiting the arrival of a Charvel Avenger (from Dreamland Rebel). It is blue and the body appears in the pics to be identical to a Rhoads bolt on. I have a silver flames decal set for a Jackson Rhoads (from Huntindoug) and I want to apply them to the Avenger. Does anybody have a nice clear pic of a Rhoads showing the full body with the flames in clear view. I want to match it up as close as possible. They aren't ghost flames, they are more like hotrod flames.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry to step in on your thread but when is the last time you heard from John(dreamland_rebel)? I've been tyring to get in touch with him but he's not responding to anything.

Thanks in advance!

Dave-&gt;
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

No problem bro. Step away!!! Rebel went away for a long weekend. He went to a concert in DC and then off to one at MSG. He left either Wed night or Thurs and is coming back Sunday evening. He has been really busy lately.

Comment

Ok, cool, he asked me to make something for him before Christmas and he said it was a rush. Well I got it done for him so I was trying to contact him. Thanks for letting me know,

Dave-&gt;
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Hope this helps [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Thats it bro!!! Thanks [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X