Kahler Removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kahler Removal

The bridge on the korina can't come off. It's permanently fused on there [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Take my word for it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You might want to look up Newc on this. I think he changed his KV Pro out to a TOM.

Re: Kahler Removal

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] asshole!

I ain't touching the Korina except to pack it!
    "POOP"

Comment

If you're talking about the APM3310, the only thing you can directly replace it with is a Kahler Pro trem. Otherwise you have a huge hole to fill!
      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

I didn't do it

Comment

Originally posted by GERMANDETH:
          [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] asshole!

I ain't touching the Korina except to pack it!
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You got that right !! (both things actually !) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Kahler Removal

I have a KV1 and a King V Pro, both with Kahler fixed bridges. Has anyone removed these bridges and replaced them with other systems? If so, what did you replace the original system with? I would love to remove these tone sucking mongrels and replace with some type of adjustable bridge with a stopbar type tail piece. I've even considered conversion to a string thru system. Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
            "POOP"

Comment

mm, you cannot replace the APM 3310 with a Kahler Pro! The APM is flat against the body, there is no routing underneath. The Pro requires a small amount of routing and that won't be there on a guitar equipped with the 3310 as stock.
              "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
              Gotta get away from here.
              Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
              Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Oops, that's right, I forgot about that. I need to think before I speak sometimes! It's been a long time since I've had a 3310 off and I thought I remembered them having a route. My bad.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

hey

I'm still interested in this Q.
                  Did anybody remove his Kahler fixed?
                  Do U t5hink there is a sounddifference?

Comment

Working...
                  X