Sustain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sustain

I just got this guitar. And it has a 20 second sustain on any string. I am just amazed. It's a solid body Squier. I know sustain. But am I reading this wrong? http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...2889&rd=1&rd=1
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Maybe your chronometer is broken?
    I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

Reading what wrong?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Ijust meant on a practice amp set pretty low, I could hit any open string and I could count to 20 and still hear it. I have never had any guitar that got to that count.

Comment

What size strings are on it? Are they big enough to hang clothes on? :ROTF:

Seriously, it's been said before: a crap guitar with a good setup will sound better than a good guitar with a crap setup.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
            What size strings are on it? Are they big enough to hang clothes on? :ROTF:

Seriously, it's been said before: a crap guitar with a good setup will sound better than a good guitar with a crap setup.

Such as, a good player with crap gear will sound good while a crappy player will sound like crap with good gear
            I wish my hair-color was EDS :/

Comment

A set-up has some impact on sustain. But it's really the wood and the way the neck, the body, and all the goodies just make a "Sustainer". It's the vibes throughout the whole guitar. All I'm going to do is change the strings. Everything else on this "Cheap" guitar stays.

Comment

Working...
              X