Allparts Necks/bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allparts Necks/bodies

Anyone ever use these? I am thinking about buying one of their flame mapled strat bodies, staining it black, runing along the edges with black spray paint, clearing it, and making my own trans black, flame Strat.

The neck will be an Allparts Fender licensed neck.

Anyone heard anything good or bad about these necks and bodies?

Re: Allparts Necks/bodies

Can't tell you anything about All Parts stuff, but I would highly recomend checking out USA Custom guitars, they are some top Ex-Warmoth (sp?) guys who started this outfit, I worked for the company who sold them the Motion Master CNC hi-speed router they use to make the products with. Very knowlegable and cool group of guys that produce outstanding products, here is their website http://www.usacustomguitars.com/usacg/, give Tommy a call to see what they can do for ya.

Comment

Re: Allparts Necks/bodies

I have finished countless AllParts bodies and necks. Some of the vintage spec stuff is the exact same parts you get from WD (made in Japan by the same people who make Fender's guitars), but some stuff that is specialized comes from a USA firm and is really good quality. In particular I am thinking of bound necks, block inlaid necks, some of the flatter radius necks, Jazzmaster bodies, etc.

Comment

Working...
      X