Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Musikraft necks

Hi guys,
    i am about to order a musikraft strat neck.Just curoius i know some of you guys own these necks.What do you guys think about them.What is there usualy build time for a neck.I absolutly will not buy a warmoth neck so this leaves me with musikraft or frankenstraat.com.any info or thoughts would be appriciated.

Absolutely great! Very nice quality woods and figuring. Their premium birdseye maple is killer. Usually a 2-3 week wait for necks not in stock. I have quite a few Musikraft necks ranging in different type woods and shapes, to Floyd and non-Floyd. IMO, the fret work is not as quality as Warmoth. However, some fine tuning and it can be setup to your standards. I also have 12 guitars that I built with Warmoth necks as well. Musikraft has the better quality maple and rosewood IMO. In addition to these necks, I have some USACG necks as well. Overall my experience with Musikraft has been good and they will work with you on the options you want. Not what is specified in a catalog or on-line.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I would not take a Warmoth neck for free anymore. USACustom Guitars are great for vintage designs, but Musikraft does everything, including Charvel 12th fret spacing and brass side markers at a quality that is not too far from the quality of Suhr and Anderson.

Comment

I'm thinking about a Musikraft neck, too. Brass side markers, eh? Did the old Charvels have those?

Comment

thanks guys,warmoth necks have never suited me.I have heard nothing but good things about musikraft other than the fret work but now they offer the tangs cut an recessed for 30.00 just have to get the frets crowned.Im going with all flamed maple chunk c 1 11/16 and 6105 fretwire for my strat.

Comment

Working...
          X