Earvana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earvana

Will an Earvana fit a cx290? I see on Warmoth that they have the 1 11/16 Fender style. Buzz Feiten's a bit expensive and the problem seems to be more at the nut end anyway.

Should fit.What type of problem are you having?There maybe an easy fix.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Just seems like matter how much I mess with the intonation it has that off sound. I've tried to make sure that it decays on the flat side with my tuner also. But it's a cheap tuner so...

Comment

Does it decay rapidly? If it does the nut may be "pinching" the strings.Are the intonation screws tight if it has a Wilkinson bridge that is.If you have a vintage trem disregard that.
        You may have tuners that are slipping too.
        The main thing about the nut if its not cut right the wound strings may be hanging on the edges of the nut slot and moving after you have set the intonation.That is why I mentioned the tuner thing.
        Why is your faded LP special a POS? Send it to me I love POS guitars.

Comment

It's just that it wasn't set up correctly. The frets will almost cut you and the neck feels like hell with the paint setup they have on it. It's my fault for buying it like it was. Had a few martinis, walked by a music shop, and that was that.
          At least I'm getting some practice setting up guitars!

Comment

I you ever want to get it out of your way let me know.

Comment

Working...
            X