Not sure if these were mentioned...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure if these were mentioned...

From Marshall: a new Kerry King sig amp & Zakk Wylde mini stack, along with a new line of amps, not sure what's new with em though

http://www.marshallamps.com/images/home/namm07.htm
    http://www.marshallamps.com/product_...ductRangeId=24

Randall: Amps with Palomino covering (not pictured on site, but there's a pic on another dealers website) Kinda like a tan tolex, kinda classy looking. Also finally the other 2 Lynch modules were released, and I've heard they sound great.

Boss: Besides the new pedals, they are replacing the VG88 with a new VG99 (also pictured on another dealer's site, not sure if updated on the Boss site, but coming in April)

There was so much mentioned and I've been absent from these boards for awhile, so sorry if it's been posted. The Kerry head looks interesting, but I don't know how that EQ sweep knob would sound. I guess it's something to try...any of our dealers have any of these on order?

- Irfaan -

That Zakk Wylder Mini Stack looks interesting as well. I wonder what the pricing will be.

Comment

I saw the Randall Palamino RM100's and the Lynch modules, all four of them. I got some pix of all those but I haven't yet sorted out all my NAMM pix yet.

Rudy
      www.wickedrocks.com
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Dunno if this helps, but there's one hiding behind Kerry at the Marshall booth here...
        Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Is that a raccoon crawling up his shirt near his mouth?

Comment

First off, I love Slayer and would love to try out the KK Marshall for shits and giggles 2nd off, Fukk Zakk Asshole Wylde You can probably figure out why I said that one Jack.

Comment

Well isn't that the most novel thing! Kerry's head has the same tattoo that's on Kerry's head.

Comment

I saw on Harmony Central that the Zakk MiniStack has an MSR of $499.99. Not to shabby, I'm interested in that one also

Comment

it will rulz all other ill get 1! SCREW KK!

Comment

Originally posted by abitfunky View Post
                    I saw on Harmony Central that the Zakk MiniStack has an MSR of $499.99. Not to shabby, I'm interested in that one also
                    If that thing is solid state its overpriced imo.

Comment

I don't know..
                      Why not look for something used from the 80's on E-bay or something?
                      It's not like Zakk had his own signature amp out when he started playing for Ozzy and neither did Kerry. And Zakk certainly didn't play a Micro Stack on those records
                      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Working...
                      X