hex keys for Fusions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hex keys for Fusions

I think this was discussed not long ago, but it has scrolled off.

Does anyone know what are the exact sizes of the two hex keys that come with Fusions (Special, Custom, etc.) One is for the Floyd nut adjustment and the other is for saddle adjustments.

I beleive they are 2 and 2.5 mm. Can anyone confirm or correct me on this?

Re: hex keys for Fusions

Here ya go... http://www.cvfsupplycompany.com/25pcalwrenhe.html
    My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Well, OFRs and Schallers are 2.5 and 3mm, so I'd grab those.

Comment

Ah ya... 2.5 and 3. I think you're right, Chuck. I thought it was 2 and 2.5.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff300:
          Thanks, but that doesn't answer the question. I don't need a whole set. I just need to buy the two that should come with the guitar so that I can include them with one that is going bye-bye.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh, ok. I thought you were just trying to find out so you could buy those specific wrenches for your own use. My point was that you can buy a whole set pretty cheap and have every size you may ever need. My bad! [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

There goes mm again trying to be efficient and proficient! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Don't you know we want it the hard way?! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] We like it the hard way about.
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

Thanks, but that doesn't answer the question. I don't need a whole set. I just need to buy the two that should come with the guitar so that I can include them with one that is going bye-bye.

Comment

Sorry Joe, I promise I'll try and utilize the more difficult routes from now on! I think I'll start using only the back door to my house, it'll be good practice! [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]
                [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, I was just trying to help! I'm glad you sold it though......(unless it was a really good deal and then I'm really pissed that I didn't get to buy it!) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, thanks anyway MM.

The keys were purchased, the guitar was sold, everyone is happy. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                    X