Jackson 2007 Catalogues - When?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackson 2007 Catalogues - When?

So Ibanez, ESP and BC Rich all have their sites updated for 2007. Does anyone know when Jackson is going to release specs/changes for their import line? Maybe one of the dealers on this forum has a 2007 catalogue? I'm pretty sure that the DK2M specs, for example, were given to us on this forum before they were shown at NAMM.

Jackson really needs to get their site updated...

I don't know about the site but I don't think there is a new catalog. I did not see or hear anything about a new catalog. They just came out with a new one last summer.
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Their only new guitar is the RR24. Doesnt really justify doing a new catalog. Yeah, and I'm waiting on the website to be updated.

Comment

Check with Zagar and Evans for the catalog availability date.
        I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Goolash View Post
          Their only new guitar is the RR24.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadlock View Post
            Yeah, my thought exactly. I do like the RR24 so far though.

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKETASS
              I ASKED WHEN HE THOUGHT IT MIGHT BE OUT..HE SAID HOPEFULLY SOON
              Ha ha, don't hold your breath!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I may be wrong, but I think since the FMIC buyout, they have been putting the new catalogue out shortly before or @ Summer NAMM.
                KV DM PRO, SLSXMG, RRXMG, DXMG, LP P90 Goldtop_GSP1101_RM4: JF SL-OD100_Randall RT2/50_Peavey 4x12 cab
                I'm loving the Jaded Faith mods. Going Egnater Dual mod route: Voxless, SL-OD100, Brahma #39, QuickMod GT

Comment

Working...
                X