So, what's the NEXT EVH guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, what's the NEXT EVH guitar?

So now that the initial Frankenstrat replica hoopla is over and we all know that Ed has started this "EVH brand" with FMIC...

I've got to imagine there's an EVH "production" guitar in development, too. ala the Wolfgang. I mean, why go to the trouble of starting a whole new brand, if there isn't significant guitar and amp production to back it up?

So was there any word from NAMM on what this might be like? And when?

The only talk I have heard about these is rumours over on a VH Forum stating that Eddie and Fender are just now starting to put this together. I was actually hoping that maybe that would be a suprise at NAMM a production EVH guitar. I would imagine that it would look something along the lines of the Wolfgang as he owns that.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Did anybody see his shoes?
      Kinda of a hi-top BRW EVH motif, along with a lighter.

The amp is almost there, I don't know about stomp boxes since he's got something going with MXR and certainly a new axe.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
        So now that the initial Frankenstrat replica hoopla is over and we all know that Ed has started this "EVH brand" with FMIC...

I've got to imagine there's an EVH "production" guitar in development, too. ala the Wolfgang. I mean, why go to the trouble of starting a whole new brand, if there isn't significant guitar and amp production to back it up?

So was there any word from NAMM on what this might be like? And when?
        Last time I checked, werent the EVH ART series, production guitars?
        Or were those part of a limited run? I don't seem to recall.
        -Rick

Comment

Those are Charvels, no? I'm asking about the next EVH brand guitar.

Comment

I would expect it to be some evolution of the EB->Wolfgang guitars.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Maybe they will do a more affordable version of Frankenstein?

Comment

Eddie is/was a great rocker. He just happened to have a distinct homemade guitar. He made the guitar. The guitar didn't make him. He could play anything and make it "His" style. Why not just roll your own and forget about a guitar that has gone corporate?
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                X