What´s new from Suhr?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What´s new from Suhr?

I don´t know if I should´ve put this here or over in Guitars by other manufacturers, but since there´s threads on Carvins and such here I´m thinking this is OK. Otherwise feel free to move it, mods!

Anyway, does anyone have the scoop on Suhr? In some of the pics I´ve spied a new variation of the Pro... now with maple board and what looks more like a two-point vintage trem than the previous Wilkinson. Is this how they´re gonna be from now on, or is it a few new options they´re showing off?

I'll find out and post here with info.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yeah I'd like to know if they have a 24 fret at this show.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Here's what's new from Suhr! Drop me a line with any questions.

http://www.mattsmusic.com/Pro_Series...Price_List.pdf

Matt
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks, Matt! Looks like there´s two new variations... one with a maple fretboard and one with a maple top. No 24´s as far as I can see.

Comment

Working...
          X