Pics of Eddie Unveiling Franky

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of Eddie Unveiling Franky

Well, I lost my digitral camera at the show so had to use a disposable instead. I was about 15 feet from the stage but this camera still didn't shoot good quality pics.

Enjoy!

http://users.bandzoogle.com/namm/

Matt
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Dam Matt,
    Was Ed the only one smoking in there? HEHEHE Thanks for taking the time to post your pics!
    Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
    http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Cool stuff Matt - there's a few vids of that on youtube....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Cool! Thanks for the pics Matt.

Comment

Yeah, he was the only one smoking!

What I didn't get pics of is Warren DiMartini. He was sitting with us the whole night.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Did he discuss with you his sig guitars, and why Mr. French isn't being built?

Comment

Yes. He said the French will eventually be built but there is a dispute over who owns the paint design. Once that gets worked out it'll be built.

Comment

That's funny to see Yngwie sitting there, watching EVH play. He probably had to hold himself back from running up there and grabbing the guitar and ripping through some lightning fast arpegios!
                Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
                www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                  Yes. He said the French will eventually be built but there is a dispute over who owns the paint design. Once that gets worked out it'll be built.
                  And folks wonder why the custom shop has gotten anal about artist-look-alike runs. Case in point, people. And that was on a "done deal" with the artist himself!
                  Last edited by shreddermon; 01-23-2007, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fullmetalguitar View Post
                    That's funny to see Yngwie sitting there, watching EVH play. He probably had to hold himself back from running up there and grabbing the guitar and ripping through some lightning fast arpegios!
                    actually the difference btwn Yngwie and Ed at this point in their lengthy careers is pretty stark, and it makes you realize how far Ed has fallen due to his self-destructive lifestyle (which appears to be continuing unabated for all we can tell). granted Yngwie got fat, but recently he's taken a lot of that weight off. but as far as skilz go, YJM has only gotten better and Ed is a mere shadow of what he used to be. at least Ed has a new collaboration with FMIC going on. I wish him the best.

but I'm doubtful that we'll ever hear good music out of Ed again, given the last several performance vid clips we've seen over the past year.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

At the end of his guitar/amp demo Ed pulled the cable out of the guitar and stuck it in his mouth, which made some odd clicking and buzzing sounds. Then he pretended like he was plugging the cable into his ass, at which point the amp started squeeling. One of the other guys on stage quickly reached behind the amp and put it on standby.

Comment

So did Yngwie applaud or smirk?
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

At the end of his guitar/amp demo Ed pulled the cable out of the guitar and stuck it in his mouth, which made some odd clicking and buzzing sounds. Then he pretended like he was plugging the cable into his ass, at which point the amp started squeeling. One of the other guys on stage quickly reached behind the amp and put it on standby.
                          I noticed that in the vid. Ed makes us think he's magical
                          Last edited by CharvelRocker; 01-23-2007, 06:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dannyr View Post
                            Cool! Thanks for the pics Matt.

+1, thank you.......
                            "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I also noticed that on the clip. I was like WTF is he doing? trying for a Section 8?
                              the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Working...
                              X