Think Something Broke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think Something Broke

I was playing my modified Charvel today, when I flipped th epickup selector to the neck pickup (which I turn the volume down for and use it like a kill switch). I truned it foward to get it nice and low when i noticed it was very hard to turn. then I turned it up and backdown, thinking maybe the knob was a little tight. So anyway I turned it down and went back to the bridge, but when I flipped to the neck I noticed 2 things: Number there was a loud "Click/pop" when i moved ht epickup switch you could hear through the amp, and no matter which way I turned the volume control for the bridge pickup it seemed to act like the volume was all the way up.

So I leave it be and come back to it an hour later, and it works fine. so what the hell is going on here? I use an EMg KH-21 Pickup set.
    Last edited by CharvelRocker; 01-21-2007, 06:10 PM.

I was going to suggest that you might've twisted the pot in its hole and broken something, but since it seems to be working fine now, I have no idea.

check all the connections?
    Hail yesterday

Comment

The pot may be touching a switch contact.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
      X