New Batch of pics up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Batch of pics up

I posted about 160 more pics at my NAMM site. I tried to get everything I had request for. I looked and looked and checked the NAMM Book, but I could not find Brian Moore Guitars. Got pics of the hand painted Gretch guitars. Tried to get pics of everyone I saw, Bumped into Rudy Sarzo but didnt get his pics. Anyways here are the last of my pics. Enjoy, and remember to click on the links at the top of the page to see more pics, I can tell by the counters alot of people are not doing this.

http://web.mac.com/melvinny/iWeb/NAMM%2007/NAMM07c.html
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

lol .. I like the "me lucky charms" photo ... you say to him for the rest of us?

Comment

Cool pics again - thanks Vince!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

"This was a little sad to see." - Im afraid to ask who that was...

Brooks
        www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

Thank you for the pics!
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

:O

can i take the one in the pink "skirt" home???

please please?!
            damn, that's a fine lookin chick
            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post

please please?!
              Can I take the black chick home with yellow bevels?...
              and the one with the red too..
              And yes the white with them black bevels too please...

Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

You should have taken a pic of Alexi looking at Jackson guitars .

Nice pics though!

Comment

Originally posted by BGWwebguy View Post
                  "This was a little sad to see." - Im afraid to ask who that was...

Brooks
                  Mick Mars. He was so frail looking. I don't want to be like poor him, but the last time I saw him in person was in the late 80's and it was just a huge difference, kinda shocked me. It even looked like he was sitting a a wheel chair, not a full blown one, but something that was easy to move him around in.
                  Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

please please?!
                    She was way fine, I had a close up of here, but unfortuantely it came out a little blurry.

Comment

Excellent pics, and a beautiful wife if I may be so bold!
                      Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by jcm800x View Post
                        Excellent pics, and a beautiful wife if I may be so bold!
                        Thank you. You should have seen here before she met me, it was sad sad sad. Oh wait sorry it was the other way around:ROTF:

She was scared to let me put her pic up, she was "they'll put horns and beards on me, and god knows what else". I had to relax her and let her know that the JCF was a solid bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceV View Post
                          Thank you. You should have seen here before she met me, it was sad sad sad. Oh wait sorry it was the other way around:ROTF:

She was scared to let me put her pic up, she was "they'll put horns and beards on me, and god knows what else". I had to relax her and let her know that the JCF was a solid bunch.

That's funny, I was thinking a goatee and devil tail. I would never put on horns and a beard!

(just kidding)
                          Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
                            You should have taken a pic of Alexi looking at Jackson guitars .

Nice pics though!

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

i think that there might be too much drool involved lol
                            You can't play no muthfuggin' arpeggios on a tuba...

Comment

:ROTF::ROTF::ROTF:

i think that there might be too much drool involved lol
                              And it would be too hard to drag him away then too.

Comment

Working...
                              X