Last couple pics I had from NAMM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last couple pics I had from NAMM...

Well, here's some stuff from today (Saturday). I'm trying to post ones I don't think I've seen yet in other posts, but if a couple have already been thrown up here, my apologies!
    Custom SL2H...

Jerry Only...as in "the only Misfit left". Always wondered what Danzig thought about him continuing to carry the banner...

Jani Lane, singing "Down Boys". Never been a Warrant fan, but he looked fairly healthy compared to how he was on "Celebrity Fit Club II"

Mustaine's Dean (I know - it's been everywhere, but I took the pic, so up it goes!)

Speaking of Mustaine...

Kerry King...

The New Vai...

...and the description of how the lights work!

That's all folks!
    Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Jerry isnt the only Misfit left...Doyle is still a Misfit and as much of one as Jerry is IMO.

i just hate that Jerry is trying to carry the banner without Doyle. its just not right to me oh well though...ive seen Michale Graves twice and he was amazing both times, doing his own stuff and the misfits stuff he helped write. great guy too. and i saw Dr. Chud not too long ago...he was great as well.

anyways...nice pics! didnt mean to turn this into a Misfits thing...im just a huge Misfits fan
    My metal band Lucian Scott
    Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
    Available Now!
    New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Cool pics man!! I wonder what model JCM that is behind Kerry? I know the new JCM 800 2203`s have 2 Vertical inputs, but that one behind Kerry only has 1. Jack.

Comment

That's Kerry Kings new signature Marshall head! A JCM800 with KT88's and a built in boost and noise gate.

That new Dean V doesn't look too bad in these pictures. Looks much nicer
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Originally posted by soc_monki View Post
          didnt mean to turn this into a Misfits thing...im just a huge Misfits fan
          Yeah me too!... I love The Misfits!
          Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

No worries, I love The Misfits too, it just seems that Jerry seems to be their sole voice nowadays!

Figured the Mustaine V would be appreciated - there was a mob around in in previous days, and I finally got the hot blond chick to step aside so I could get a clear pic!

Kerry had a pretty good crowd - funny that I saw him right after Mustaine, I'm actually old enough to remember when he was a "temp" member of Megadeth -actually saw them together at Ruthie's in NorCal back in the 80's!
            Crime doesn't pay. Neither does lutherie...

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious View Post
              That's Kerry Kings new signature Marshall head! A JCM800 with KT88's and a built in boost and noise gate.

Thanks man I can only imagine what the street price will be What do the KT88`s do for it over the EL34`s? Thanks man-Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by missionguitars1 View Post
                No worries, I love The Misfits too, it just seems that Jerry seems to be their sole voice nowadays!

Figured the Mustaine V would be appreciated - there was a mob around in in previous days, and I finally got the hot blond chick to step aside so I could get a clear pic!

Kerry had a pretty good crowd - funny that I saw him right after Mustaine, I'm actually old enough to remember when he was a "temp" member of Megadeth -actually saw them together at Ruthie's in NorCal back in the 80's!
                i just wanna know what happened between them all...it seems Jerry pissed everyone off, but i havent heard the story from all sides so i cant come to a clear conclusion. i did think it was interesting that Doyle played a Misfits set with Danzig on his last tour...because i thought they all hated each other. maybe they reconciled (except for Jerry). who knows...i just love the music. Graves is great as well, and Dr. Chud is a great guy too. now if i can just meet Jerry and Doyle, and Danzig, ill be happy cuz then ill know as many Misfits or ex-Misfits as possible

man...i wish i could go to NAMM! maybe i will one year...seeing all these guitars and amps and guys who i look up to just kills me. one of my buddies actually works at a music store and goes to NAMM nearly every year...lucky bastard!

all these pics dont help my RR24 G.A.S. either. its ok...as soon as i get my dental bills taken care of, and a couple other things (couple of months tops) ill be ordering mine and ill have a new toy to play with
                My metal band Lucian Scott
                Debut Album Defiance on the Steps of Heaven
                Available Now!
                New Album Coming Soon!

Lucian Scott Soundclick

Soundclick page : clips and jams

Comment

Originally posted by pagemalicious View Post

Now, that Marshall is kick ass! I love KT88s.

I love the look of Mustain's new guitar, too.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Now, that Marshall is kick ass! I love KT88s.

I love the look of Mustain's new guitar, too.
                    I'm with you, when I saw it in person I really liked the flametop Mustaine guitar
                    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
                    X