rewire needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rewire needed

Anyone in the LA, Phoenix, Vegas areas care to help me rewire a Jackson? I have issues with one, the volume would cut out when it was turned up so i took the back plate off and checked to see if anything looked out of place, and a few wires fell off in my hands. I tried to resodder with no luck. Might need parts? If anyone is willing to help i would make it worth your time. I would like to get this done this weekend if at all possible. Thanks in advance.

bump. anyone at all?

Comment

guitarelectronics.com
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Hey Michael, if you want to take care of postage, I will do it for ya.
        I know thats not the answer you needed...

Comment

Thanks for the offer Scott. I ended up flying to phoenix yesterday to get it repaired by the only person who was not at Namm. Great guy, awsome work and he definately knows his stuff. If anyone in the phoenix area needs repairs done, go check out B&D guitar repair. it was walking distance from deer valley airport. 21422 N. 11th ave. highly recomended. Billy took care of me in about an hour. there were several walkins while i was there, he told them he would fix their gear that day as well. incredible. GC wanted my guitar for a week.
          Thanks again scott for the offer, i just needed this done this weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X