Cameron Amps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cameron Amps?

any word on Cameron Amps at NAMM? Anybody seen or heard?

Originally posted by thenine View Post
    any word on Cameron Amps at NAMM? Anybody seen or heard?

I heard mine tonight and it was freaking insane

Love the guy...50/50 shot it panned out for NAMM, I hope it did.

BTW - open offer stands for a local test drive.

Steve E

Comment

They ARE there - got an email from Chris, Camerons marketing guy.
      They are sending out preorder forms next week...

Comment

thanks Steve. What I heard was that he didnt get it together in time for NAMM. Bummer.

Comment

Originally posted by thenine View Post
          thanks Steve. What I heard was that he didnt get it together in time for NAMM. Bummer.

Maybe they are just out there networking then, no demos?

Comment

I heard he has one proto finished. I dont know if he brought it there or not?

Comment

no he was just there hanging out. i have a cameron mod on the way. well... if he ever sends it to me. it was supposedly done around thanksgiving...

Comment

It will be worth the wait Gauss, he's a hot shit when it comes to making a head sound really really incredible.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                  It will be worth the wait Gauss, he's a hot shit when it comes to making a head sound really really incredible.

Word...

Right up there with Atomic Hoodie Master passing on buying the entire rack of hoodies when he had a chance, my worst gear mistake to date is proving to be selling my Cameron SLP to buy a *cough* JVM (yeah, that lasted about two weeks )

The shot above is of his prototype, set to be in full production by August.

Gaussmantra, are you waiting on a three channel mod by chance? If not, I know Mark had some serious health issues going on around Thanksgiving and into the new year, brain related that really affected his memory. I know that doesn't help you, but Mark's pretty honest if a bit scattered.

Steve E

Comment

That logo looks very Porsche influenced.

Comment

I was hoping that someone would sell me another Cameron Jose High Gain or Aldrich modded Marshall, in order to get some money together for one of Marks new production amps.......

But nobody wants to go that route,

Comment

looks like a UberKab dont you think?

Comment

i had 2 different JMP superlead 100's, a '78 and an '80. I hooked them up to a marshall with 25 green and or black backs coupled with a mesa boogie slant with vintage 30's, it was the best sound I'd ever heard, it shook the very ground on low or high volume. he had three mods by the time i had my second done in '98, it was called the "psycho mod", the first one i had done was the VH1 mod, both were ridiculous, and had some serious juice.
                          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Working...
                          X