• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWS FLASH: 24 Fret RR

RR24 Randy Rhoads • Specifications

MODEL NAME: RR24 Rhoads
    SERIES: Pro Series
    COLORS: 577 (Snow White, with Black Bevels), 598 (Black with Yellow Bevels), 599 (Black with Blood Red Bevels)
    BODY: Alder
    NECK: Maple
    TUNING MACHINES: Die-Cast Jackson
    FINGERBOARD: Ebony
    NO. OF FRETS: 24 Jumbo
    BRIDGE PICKUP: EMG® 81
    MIDDLE PICKUP: N/A
    CONTROLS: Volume 1 (Bridge Pickup)
    BRIDGE: Floyd Rose®
    HARDWARE: Black
    STRINGS: (009 -.042)
    SCALE LENGTH: 25.5"
    WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16" (43mm)
    AVAILABLE: January 2007
    UNIQUE FEATURES: 24 frets on a Rhoads, Bridge pickup only, 3 New and Exclusive Finish Options!

MSRP $1,750

Last edited by mattsmusiccenter; 01-09-2007, 05:31 PM.
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Wow! Is it neck-thru and has binding and MOP inlays? If so, I'm buying one 100%!!

Comment

Wow, that is really good news.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

AWESOME!!! THAT´s almost like my 24 fret USA RR which I ordered 2005...BTW: waiting that one to arrive...

Comment

All right, I don't want to hear any more whining about 24 fret Rhoads. These better fly off the shelves.
          http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Get in touch if you want one... I'm ordering them today!
            Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

$1,750 for a pro-series? Twice the list of a DK2M, isn't that kinda high?

Which isn't to say that I don't want one, badly (white/black please). But that's even more higher than the KB Rhoads (which I also want LOL) list price.
              |My CSG gallery|
              (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                Which isn't to say that I don't want one, badly (white/black please). But that's even more higher than the KB Rhoads (which I also want LOL) list price.
                MSRP on KB RR is pretty much the same, so I think the price of RR24 will be close to the price of KB RR.
                Last edited by Nazgul; 01-09-2007, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
                  $1,750 for a pro-series? Twice the list of a DK2M, isn't that kinda high?

Call a dealer and get their price on it. 1750 is MAP.
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

$1750.00 is list. MAP is probably around $1225.00.

Comment

Does it have binding on neck and headstock? Is that OFR or jt-580 bridge?

Comment

Since it will be built with the Pro series, I'll bet it's gonna be just like this:

http://www.jacksonstars.com/rrj2sp.html

Only with a real Floyd, a real EMG-81 and no preamp. It only makes sense since they already build a JacksonStars model....no new templates.

That's what I think anyways.
                        Transitioning from Retired Musician from cover bands to a Full time vocalist/frontman/guitarist in an original and covers band....it's been a while and this should get NASTY!

Check out the new band at - https://www.facebook.com/PerfectStormMetal/?fref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
                          Since it will be built with the Pro series, I'll bet it's gonna be just like this:

http://www.jacksonstars.com/rrj2sp.html

Only with a real Floyd, a real EMG-81 and no preamp. It only makes sense since they already build a JacksonStars model....no new templates.

That's what I think anyways.
                          Yeah, I was thinking that too. And 1 11/16 inch nut width instead of 1 5/8 that is on RR-J2SP.

I guess I'll have to get RR24 too to keep company to my RR-J2SP .

Comment

I have all three of them on order as well
                            Piney Hills New Site <------Clicky Clicky

CALL THE SHOP @ 318.232.3002

instock inventory

Comment

Damn, that's awesome! So they basically did everything people bitched about the KB RR (different inlays, floyd rose), and made it into a new model?
                              -Janne

Comment

Working...
                              X