New Pink IBZ question.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pink IBZ question.....

Hey guys... I was checking out the NAMM 2k7 threads and saw the pics about the new Ibanez's coming out.... is the Pink and yellow RG550-ish ones really coming out?....

Steve

word is they are 25th anniversary RGs. no word on if there are prestige or not. old bolt on joint, pickguard, maple board, but im gonna get one

Comment

Just talked to a dealer about the RGs. Apparently, the black will come with a rosewood fretboard while the yellow and red orange flare(I thinks that's what it's called) will have a maple board.
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Originally posted by MattyCakes View Post
        word is they are 25th anniversary RGs. no word on if there are prestige or not. old bolt on joint, pickguard, maple board, but im gonna get one

There 20th Annv. (not 25th) and only 1,987 of them made.........(year released 1987)
        Last edited by 777; 01-08-2007, 05:19 PM.
        "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

FYI - I'll beat ANYONE'S prices on any of the new Ibanez stuff.
          Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Originally posted by bonghits View Post
            Just talked to a dealer about the RGs. Apparently, the black will come with a rosewood fretboard while the yellow and red orange flare(I thinks that's what it's called) will have a maple board.
            Yeah, Im probably going to need one of those....LOL

Comment

I'm really, really intersted in the yellow with a maple board. I wish some pics were available.

Speaking of price, Matt you know what these are going for? PM me if you know....

Comment

These should be selling for about $800.00
                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Sounds like a reasonable price.
                  -Rick

Comment

are they going to be made in korea?

Comment

Originally posted by MattyCakes View Post
                      are they going to be made in korea?
                      That would be an insult to the product.
                      -Rick

Comment

so japan i guess then. thats good

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                          These should be selling for about $800.00
                          Really cool. I had no idea they would be that inexpensive...

Comment

I heard they have the Prestige necks, so it´s definitely Japan.

Comment

I thought in one of the Ibanez threads these were going to cost well over $1000 considering they were an anniversary model and less than 2000 would be built.

Comment

Working...
                              X