wherecan i find..... guitar bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wherecan i find..... guitar bodies

i want to find unfinished king v bodys i tried warmoth but they only have RR look alikes. i want king v, with beveled edges and i want to be able custom the routing for the pick ups and the brige
    "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

You can ask Slash (the JCF member, not the ex-GNR), the proprietor of http://www.mojobodies.com if he will do one for ya. From all the comments around here it looks like he does great work for a reasonable price.
    |My CSG gallery|
    (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

well lets see if this works............. HEY SLASH CAN I HAVE YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN TALK TO YOU ABOUT A KING V BODY!?!?!?!?!?!?
      "slappy, slappy" bill sings, happily, as he dick slaps random people on the streets of Cleveland.

Comment

You know there is a function called "Private Messaging"

And last I knew, Warmoth will do them, but it costs more than the RR, since it's a custom-type thing.
        Scott

Comment

i know i sen t him one too, nah warmoth sucks thier RR knock off looks iffy i want a king v shape

Comment

Originally posted by m2pmd70 View Post
            You can ask Slash (the JCF member, not the ex-GNR)
            Why not!
            DIVIDE THIS LAND | DIRTY 'N' HEAVY, SERVED PIPING HOT

Comment

Slash's Site: http://www.mojobodies.com/
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

he doesn't have a number on it i checked

Comment

I would try pm'ing Slash first. If you look around on ebay you may be able find one (though the ones on ebay tend to be finished, so asking slash would be your best bet.)

Comment

ebay? shit. you beat me to it.
                    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

well slash needs a drawing of the body, which i don't have and its looks like its going to be pricey, so i have to look for other options.... ebay sucks.......... i really wanted bevels because i want to paint them a different color form the rest of the guitar, and warmoth's v doesn't have them....... their are literally no other body makers out there or something... HELP!!

Comment

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_g...subMenuItem2=0

Will this one not work? Says it has bevels.

Comment

"Super Extra Light Alder"

Hmmm, that reminds me of subthing
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by kelly user View Post
                            i want to find unfinished king v bodys i tried warmoth but they only have RR look alikes. i want king v, with beveled edges and i want to be able custom the routing for the pick ups and the brige
                            Warmoth will do a "standard" symmetrical King V with bevels and whatnot, they just don´t offer them premade. I think there´s one in the showcase right now with bevels only on the top....

Comment

holy shit how much???? what makes that one some much different from the rest of the bodys that only cost $190

Comment

Working...
                              X