The old JCF Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old JCF Board

Man, I was just there and its like the townsfolk all fled in the night or something. It reminds me of Steven Kings book The Langoliers! Creepy!

I kind feel sorry for it now. Just thinking about all the great info thats over there sitting dormant, all the controversies and emotions we spilled, and congrats and genuine well wishes, advice, debates, announcements...

We put some time in there and gave it a life of its own.

I toast ye Old Board! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Thank You! You served us well!

Re: The old JCF Board

Agree.
    Now this new board will be messed with a lot of things and we just have to get used to it.
    I still like the old one better.
    My opinion.
    [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] x 3

21 toast salute

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] playing Taps

(stupid UBB has a limit of 8 images in a post?)

Newc

[ November 29, 2002, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: Newc ]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] hear hear!

[edit] Just went to the old place to take a peek. I was the only one there. Eery ... [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

[ November 29, 2002, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: Ironhead_metal ]

Comment

Ummm... it's EZBoard. I'm just sad I can't literally dance on it's internet grave. Maybe I can find it's root server and kick it once. EZBoard sucks.

Comment

If EZBoard sucks? Then what is this thing here? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I'd be a very happy man if the JCF went back to EZBoard... THIS thing sucks... I'm almost ready to hang it up here it's so bad...

Comment

I am in agreement with Mr. Cleveland above.
                This site(although done with the best of intentions and effort)leaves alot to be desired.

The shadow of the other board is weeping.......
                kinda like an old house that has had it's original occupants leave after many years.
                There was ALOT of genuinely good informartion and comraderie at the old board.

I cannot help but think that FMIC is happy to see the original board now gone(a little bitter nostalgia on my part).
                But it is NOT forgotten in the hearts and minds of the original members-and Pre FMIC Jackson and Original San Dimas Owners who made it so very '*****in" to be there.

I will not end this post with my moniker of the two little guys "toasting" each other.

Comment

Yea I kinda miss the old board as well. I actually thought the old board was a little faster, although I understand why the move needed to take place.

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

goodbye old board.

Comment

I guess the question for all is why is this board so inferior to the EZ board. The sad transition I understand but what are the complaints against this board other than that?
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

There'll be a part of some of us that will be always there... [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I sure as hell will kinda miss that ol' board

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Tetsuo - there's a topic on that in the Non-J/C Related section.

It's not the software I'll miss, it's the posts.

Someone archive those pages and zip em up and make em available for download? I'd like to turn em into text files for posterity.

Newc
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

OK DUH!! I.m slow to the draw again! Why did the board have to move?

[img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X