Schaller Speed Loader...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schaller Speed Loader...

Just realized the Avenger I got has a Schaller speed loader on there... Ive never seen one of these before! Im not all that excited about not having a locking trem, but Ill just solder the ball ends as I do on my Kahlers and hopefully wont have a problem... never do with the Kahlers, they always hold tune nomatter how I beat em.

Any specific info on the Schaller Speed Loaders? Years made, personal experiences, etc?
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Ah, just checked the Trem info project, realized its a JT-580 ´94 single locking trem. Guess I answered my own question eh?
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Who are you right now?
      "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
        Ah, just checked the Trem info project, realized its a JT-580 ´94 single locking trem. Guess I answered my own question eh?
        Ya mean the JT-570. All the 580's were double locking.
        -Rick

Comment

No, because there's no such thing as at JT-580 single locking trem. It would be a JT-570.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Damn, Rick beat me to it.

Comment

Hey, I just copied and pasted that!!! The info project is wrong! Go look for yourselves dammit!

Comment

I don't see that on Henrik's page. The single-locking trem is the JT-570 or the original version of the Floyd Rose II, and the Floyd III.

There was a JT-580LP '94... I had one on a Dinky Reverse. It had a square baseplate like an Original Floyd or an original JT-580.

Comment

I got it from Jackson1's tech article in the sticky at the top where all the tech articles are. No matter though, even though it was a 570, I just finished putting locking saddles on it from a Jt580 and it seems like its going to work great! Gotta love having a shit load of spare parts layin around!

Comment

Henrik has the trem info project on his site now, and has updated & corrected quite a few things since he did the one in the tech section here.

http://audiozone.dk/index-filer/TremoloInfoProject.htm

Comment

Ah, damn, his site keeps getting better and better! Thanks Henrik!

Comment

I got it from Jackson1's tech article in the sticky at the top where all the tech articles are. No matter though, even though it was a 570, I just finished putting locking saddles on it from a Jt580 and it seems like its going to work great! Gotta love having a shit load of spare parts layin around!
                        |My CSG gallery|
                        (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Ive always wondered if that would work. Ive got 2 of these. The base is just like any other schaller trem, then?

Comment

I was about to get excited about converting my single to double until I remembered the knife-edges are shot. doh
                            |My CSG gallery|
                            (CSG=AlexL=awesome)

Comment

Ah, damn, his site keeps getting better and better! Thanks Henrik!
                              Thank you, Rob
                              Last edited by jackson1; 12-21-2006, 01:04 PM.
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X