Best company to get...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best company to get...

Phenolic or Graphite 1-3/4" Nut for Musikraft Replacement neck? Anyone know? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

I can't speak for a phenolic, but Graphtech makes the best graphite nuts. I have them on all my Non-Floyd Musikraft necks and many of my production guitars. You can find them on-line just about anywhere. I use flat bottom blanks for my Musikraft necks and file and shape them to size. If you want something a little closer to being completed, you could go with 1-3/4" flat bottom pre-shaped model. Check out there website catalog at www.graphtech.com As far as a nut being a direct replacement, I have no knowledge because of the variances in fretboard radius's over the years. It's best to start with a blank IMO and fit it to the guitar.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengal65 View Post
      I can't speak for a phenolic, but Graphtech makes the best graphite nuts. I use flat bottom blanks for my Musikraft necks and file and shape them to size. If you want something a little closer to being completed, you could go with 1-3/4" flat bottom pre-shaped model. It's best to start with a blank IMO and fit it to the guitar.
      Thanks I just picked up 2 Musikraft necks(one for a Vintage Tremolo, the other for a Hardtail) I checkout the Website.

Comment

Working...
      X