some help guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some help guys

Hey dudes umm with my jackson fretboard it has some spots where the shine has come of and its like wood does it need furniture polish or something???

Give it a dose of lemon oil.
    Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

do you think it will look shiney like the rest of the fret board

Comment

I use that stuff called "guitar honey" and it evens up the board nicely.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I heard that boiled linseed oil is very good also. I believe it was Dan Erlewine's book that recommended it.

Comment

Either way, you cant go wrong.

Comment

put some lemon oil on there it'll look good

Comment

Originally posted by Ant RR-1 View Post
                does it need furniture polish or something???
                Don't use furniture polish... unless you like the white residue it will leave behind that gets stuck in the pores of the wood. It takes a long time for that crap to come out of there! Just get some lemon oil at your local supermarket; it'll be right next to the furniture polish.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant RR-1 View Post
                  and its like wood

HA!

Comment

I think it is wood.I think,maybe .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................
                    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                    X