Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are my trem options here

this is approx the current route layout:

I wonder what 2 pivot point trem system I can use according to the dimensions mentioned?
    The neck pocket has a 2 degree angle btw, and the idea is not to route out anything.

Thanks!!

ps. 1mm = 1 / 25,4 inch

OFR has 74.3 mm between the knife edges if i recall correctly. And that's pretty close to app. 75mm. Could work

Edit: And if OFR works, then Schaller Floyds and a shitload of licensed Floyd versions should work too.

Comment

yes, but the offset compared to the mounting points isn't enough to the right.. I'm looking at a Floyd type of thing where the arm screws on, without that particular mounting stud extending below the base plate.

Comment

OFR post spacing is 73.91mm center to center, so I'm assuming your "approx 75mm" was just a guestimate. The route you drew looks exactly like a JT6 route which has about a 4mm offset between the trem post and the spring block route (OFR routes are usually around 12mm offset). A Schaller or JT590 would fit yours fine.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

TRS trems may work. Also, Gotoh just has knife edges and not curved cut outs. Maybe these will work for you.

Comment

Originally posted by dsg0208 View Post
            TRS trems may work. Also, Gotoh just has knife edges and not curved cut outs. Maybe these will work for you.

Yeah that's correct.....I wasn't thinking about putting a piece of shit in there.
            My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Originally posted by mm2002 View Post
              OFR post spacing is 73.91mm center to center, so I'm assuming your "approx 75mm" was just a guestimate. The route you drew looks exactly like a JT6 route which has about a 4mm offset between the trem post and the spring block route (OFR routes are usually around 12mm offset). A Schaller or JT590 would fit yours fine.
              hey Mark, thanks!!

Comment

Washburn Wonderbar, ....

Comment

Working...
                X