Children Of Bodom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Children Of Bodom

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Like I'm really going to start another thread on these guys!

Re: Children Of Bodom

I started a new one in General, lol. Check it out, something on a sig guitar released in Finland

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
      [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Like I'm really going to start another thread on these guys!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And yet... you did EXACTLY that! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

ahhh...why not . COB deserves it ...they RULE!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

What he said above !

Comment

Long as this thread is keepin up, lol, I'll ask a question. Any news on CoB, Nevermore, Dimmu Borgir and (one more band, can't recall) USA tour? On the Dimmu site they said they were talking about it, but haven't heard word yet. That would be one of the sickest metal tours (Next to the Metal Gods) that has come around in awhile

Comment

i'd sure like to know more about that!
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Yeah it's official, a few dates have even been announced....November 11 is the Toronto date, and the Pennsylvania date was announced too, I can't remember exactly when...The set order looks like it's gonna be Nevermore opening (GRRR! They should headline!), Hypocrisy, Children of Bodom, and then Dimmu Borgir headlining....Should be an awesome tour, I'm excited as hell about it...I love EVERY band on the tour!

Comment

Kickass! Didn't know it was official. Gonna go outta my way if I have to to see this. I live in NY, so hopefully they'll hit here before they leave

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                      ahhh...why not . COB deserves it ...they RULE!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn Right!
                      [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                      I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

Originally posted by KE:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by horns666:

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Damn Right!
                        [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Amen [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                        X