Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New [to me] Jackson sighting...

Alright lads.
    I was researching Lacuna Coil... and, um... Ok I was looking for pictures of Christina Scabbia [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] and I found this pic

Is that a Model 6? It seems to be a Charvel... Got the little guitar logo. And binding and sharkfins...
    Anyway, if this is like really old, delete the thread or something.

Jamesy

[ July 04, 2003, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Mr White ]

Re: New [to me] Jackson sighting...

Tiny stage, eh? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, she's actually stading on the other guitar plaver, it's that small.

Comment

Maybe they just all want to be near Christina?...
        [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Guitarist - "Well they said they'd stick it in her hard if they were in my position, so..."
          [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Hm, after a close examination of the picture ( [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) I have now come to a conclusion: [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

I believe the guitar player is just about to poke that pointy head right into Cristina's ear! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

You can see the horrified look on the drummers face as the guitar player storms across the stage, but from behind his drums there's no way he could prevent it from happening...

The bass player is focussing on his playing and therefore can't help either.

You can also see Cristina listening closely to the shouts of the surprised crowd, however she believes the crowd is just shouting because of the music...

Hey, conspiracy theories are fun! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Man I hate places like that - tiny stage designed for damn folk acts (1 or 2 people) and Jazz trios - or poets. You put 4 people up there (or a full size drum kit) and you're elbowing each other like the Beatles at the Cavern [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Someone always has to stand next to the drummer's favorite cymbal [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

James, I can't believe you don't recognise a pantomime when you see one, being English and all.

Audience: "Look out behind you!!!"
                Christine: "What's that, kids?"
                Audience: "Behind you! He's creeping up behind you!!"

Maybe because no ex-cast members of Neighbours or Home And Away are on stage. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Neighbours - WOO!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  There aint no plain chicks on that show [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Working...
                  X