New Suidakra MP3 released!!! *swoons*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Suidakra MP3 released!!! *swoons*

My second favorite band of all time has released an MP3 from their upcoming CD, "Signs For The Fallen", called "A Vision's Demise". It's a little different from the usual medieval/Celtic Suidakra style, so hardcore fans may not like it as much.

I'm enjoying it though. It's got a very Gothenburg melodic death metal feel to it, and Arkadius' vocals sound a little like Anders Friden's style. Arkadius even gets rid of his wah pedal for the solo for once! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Here's the MP3 link:

http://www.suidakra.info/download.php?710

So they don't appear to play Jackson guitars anymore. Oh well!

Re: New Suidakra MP3 released!!! *swoons*

dude these guys are amazing.. where can i get more of their stuff? That song ruleZ. If they are your second favorite band of all time, who is your first? [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

They used to have more free MP3s on their website, but a quick search on Kazaa might turn up a few hits. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Be warned that their previous stuff won't sound like this. They seem to be exploring new sonic territory with this new CD.

I guess Iron Maiden would have to be the top for me, but I tend to follow Suidakra's progress more since they are a pretty new band and talk to the bandmembers regularly.

Comment

Ya i have a few of their old songs.. Either way its all good. Thanks for putting that stuff on here though.. Death is still my favorite band of all time... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Holy ****...I've gotten kinda burnt out on the melodic metal lately, but this stuff is awsome. Gonna pick up a CD today, and gonna wait impatiently for the new stuff. Thx for posting that

Comment

I can't wait for the new CD. July 28th, baby!!!!! It'll be a little expensive ordering from Europe, seeing as how Century Media probably will not distribute this CD outside of Germany (not Suidakra's fault), but it'll be worth it.

Be forewarned that if you're going to go on a Suidakra downloading spree, many of their songs have an acoustic folk element to them, and some of them are even beautiful full-blown acoustic pieces. Yes, this band likes doing a few different things in their mix. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm prepared for great music when I find their cd's, old or new. That one song had to come from some pretty good musicians, so I'd expect no less even in their older works which I haven't heard. I went to a few shops looking for their older stuff today and came home empty handed. Guess i'm ordering a $35 cd from Amazon.com

Comment

I'm not 1000% positive, but I think the new CD leaked already. I'm DL it now, but dunno all the tracks. I'll drop by again when I'm positive. Don't get your hopes up just in case

Comment

Ok, yes it has leaked. DLing it now, so far sounds awsome. This is definatly worth buying. Gonna pre-order it tonight

Comment

Yes, the album is leaked and has been for maybe two weeks now. Since it leaked, I've tried searching for some of the new tracks, but haven't had luck. I'm going to buy the CD anyways, so it's okay. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Amazon.de I believe has some of their older stock... or, give a shout to [email protected]. Keep in mind that I tried this approach before, and shipping is expensive from Germany to North America. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But, I'll probably still buy the CD.

Comment

Ah crap...Shipping's gonna kill my check right there. Ah well, gonna buy a few of their cd's while I'm at it. Thx again for posting this band. Dunno how it was Jackson related, but it's all good, lol [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

You're welcome. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, but it IS semi-Jackson-related! Look at the last sentence of the topic-starting post! They don't play Jacksons anymore thought... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Dudes ....did you guys check Tomer from the end records ...he might have it ....I buy off of him on Ebay ...he has free shipping and he's cool to deal with..

Thanks for posting ....I'll pick it up! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X