Dimmu Borgir

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimmu Borgir

I think they'd be the perfect band for Jackson to endorse. Like them or not, they are getting pretty big. And all I've ever seen any of their members play are Jacksons. Emperor played them too. These are bands that I think could potential sell a lot of guitars. I always see kids in the Guitar Renters with Dimmu/Cradle of Filth shirts and stuff on. Why not sell them Jacksons?

Re: Dimmu Borgir

Fukkin rights man! That would be a damn good move. Galder has played them with his other band ,Old mans child too. Man, I wish these (Jackson) guys would get on it! They would be a great endorser.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

How could you not want to endorse a band with a song called Tormentor of Christian Souls?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Just joking, I actually like them; Mourning Place is an amazing song.

Comment

Eric Hoffman (deicide) is still an endorser right? I think Galder and Jardar would fit in nicely with him, since death metal is no longer truly underground.Besides,Dimmu gave balls to Twisted Sister's "Burn In Hell"!! I think Fender/Jackson should also go after Thomas Englund and Henrik Danhage of Evergrey!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

DAN (RHOADSFAN_74)

[ June 30, 2003, 04:52 PM: Message edited by: dan ]

Comment

If the douchebags from Deicide can get endorsed, I doubt that they'd have any problems endorsing Dimmu Borgir. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

yeah, dumbo burger is still great!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dimmu are endorsers as far as I know , you'll see the Jackson logo in the credits on they're next release , probably just a europe dist deal . //Steve

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they have some kind of deal, cause Silenoz stopped using BC Rich's and now allmost exclusively plays his RR1. I think Galder has played his KV2 forever. Vortex playes a Warlock bass. But give them more Jackson's:P!
                I have no eyes, fuck-mook!

Comment

yeah, Galder also uses a Rhoads with a lightning graphic on it methinks [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Alexi7:
                    yeah, Galder also uses a Rhoads with a lightning graphic on it methinks [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">... and he's got a gunmetal grey kv , a guy [our drummer] in Vancouver saw em and said he chucked it at the stage/sound guy at the club and he ducked and it hit the floor and still was in one peice so I hope they have a deal cause thats got to be a costly additude , or they are just making a lot of money lol !!! //Steve

Comment

sell a lot of guitars? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] This FMIC we are dealing with selling a lot of guitars is more SRV or Eric Clapton maybe Tom DeLounge not Borgir.

The problem is this.... If you are a fan of say Jeff Loomis or Borgir or Alexi.... Is the fact they play Jackson going to sway you? No most likely you are already a Jackson fan. Sure if they endorse it yes that is an added bous but I would bet you are still a Jackson fan regardless. So FMIC says why pay these guys money? Good question from a business standpoint
                      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
                        sell a lot of guitars? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] This FMIC we are dealing with selling a lot of guitars is more SRV or Eric Clapton maybe Tom DeLounge not Borgir.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah, but you're talking about Fender selling Fenders to those kind of fans. Do you think Fender bought Jackson just to run it into the ground? They're still running Jackson as its own separate company and will make great money off them. We'll just have to see how it goes with getting more people on board and endorsement deals. After all, it's only been 9 months since the acquisition and it will take awhile for things to settle in to place.
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I hung out with Silenoz for a long while at the BW & BK show !! That dude can seriously friggin' drink...WOW. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

He says uses his "Jackson mostly and his Boogies"

...then he stared at me for a minute or so??? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Galder basically used the same as far as I could remember with OMC ...besides his Marshall 9200/JMP-1..

Jackson would be wise to indorse these Monsters ...It would be good exposure for both..

...at least it may help keep Real metal alive and continue the Jackson/Metal legacy

...Then I'd go after Cradle of Filth and get those Pretty guitars outta their hands... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ July 12, 2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                            I hung out with Silenoz for a long while at the BW & BK show !! That dude can seriously friggin' drink...WOW. [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

He says uses his "Jackson mostly and his Boogies"

...then he stared at me for a minute or so??? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's called a drunken stupor, Bill! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

or maybe he was ??

Eep! [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                            X