Rustey cooley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rustey cooley

everyone is always talking abot how young he is, but how young is he exactly?

And is his new album worth buying, i downloaded the clip from the war of the angels and i really like it, but is the rest of the album any good?

Re: Rustey cooley

Ahh.. good ol' Rusty Cooley...

He's not that young.. I'd say late 20s early 30s.

I've heard clips from each song on his album.. and it's definatley worth it. Hell.. if you're not buying it for the music, buy it because he's a nice guy and has worked hard. He deserves it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer:
      everyone is always talking abot how young he is, but how young is he exactly?

And is his new album worth buying, i downloaded the clip from the war of the angels and i really like it, but is the rest of the album any good?
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Rusty is a great guy I have talked to him via email lotsa times I'd say he's probably my age 30 or so , but he really is a nice guy and he's givin me lottsa advice for lessons [teaching] and stuff , I'd buy his cd if I wasn't broke ! and I wonder if he playing his 8 string yet ? he was waiting for it last time [a few times] I talked to him , I can't wait to see his sweeps on vid when he gets that ! //Steve

Comment

He's 32, as I am. He went to my high school and we jammed together on occasion. He was a bad ass, even back then.

Rusty's worked long and hard at his craft and deserves whatever recognition he receives.

Brett

Comment

I think the hard work payed...

Here in the Netherlands when we talk about shredders we talk about jb, friedman , gilberto , angelo and of course Mr. Cooley [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X