Racer X...Dimarzio?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racer X...Dimarzio?

Hi...I was listening to the clips dimarzio has of their pups...and for the Humbucker from Hell pup, the clip is called B.R.O. by Paul Gilbert. BUT...when my Windows Media Player plays the song...it says Album: Humbucking from Hell, Song: B.R.O., Artist: Racer X.....So I think, huh? he's from the JCF...Paul Gilbert? So then I check out the other Paul Gilbert clips...and for Artist: they say Paul Gilbert...so I'm confused, and maybe I haven't been here long enough to know Racer X's identity or something...so uh...any ideas?

Cheers,
    Nick

oh...and if I sound like a bumbling idiot...I apologize [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ June 28, 2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Misanthrope189 ]

Re: Racer X...Dimarzio?

Paul Gilbert is/was the amazing guitarist in the band Racer X, NOT to be confused with the bumbling idiot who posts here under the screen name "Racer X".

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
      NOT to be confused with the bumbling idiot who posts here under the screen name "Racer X".
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Bwahahaha!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice burn! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

ah, okay, thanks for clearing that up.

Cheers,
        Nick

Comment

Nah Chuck,
          He's not a bumbling idiot. It's jist thet hee cn't speel wurth a fork, that's all.

Normie
          (Rhoades Scholler)
          [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Normie's gonna get a spell check from big Ron! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

By the way, for those who give a rat's hair, I am J.E. Lee. That guy who played with RATT, Ozzy, and Badlands, and is now working on a top secret project...
            "Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
            Gotta get away from here.
            Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
            Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

your middle name is lou?...d.m.
              http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

A spheel check I can handle. A body check from the big guy, however, could significantly impact the thing I value above all else....

Continued breathing.

Normie
                (Who is real big on perpetual resperation)
                [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[ June 29, 2003, 01:52 AM: Message edited by: Normie ]

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckracer:
                  Paul Gilbert is/was the amazing guitarist in the band Racer X, NOT to be confused with the bumbling idiot who posts here under the screen name "Racer X".
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Checking for smilies....none found....Hey Chuck:

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ahh that's cold [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    bumbling- I am gonna laugh all day over this one

Comment

Working...
                    X