Nevermore getting their new album remastered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nevermore getting their new album remastered

Apparantly the band also share the opinion that their new album sounds a bit muddy, they're getting it remastered. This explains the pushed ahead release date i guess. Oh well, worth it in my books.

Re: Nevermore getting their new album remastered

see and if it wouldn't of ended up on Kazaa they would have lost lottsa money now wouldn't they [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] just a example to the ones here who don't approve of downloading or sharing music it's totally got it's plus's and downfalls . //Steve

Comment

Good thing. I'd hate to have them go the way of Nevertallica.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'm glad they are remastering, cuz I made a comp disc and you can really hear when you play it back to back with other stuff.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

So it isn't being released today? Where I normally buy cds is closed and we went to best buy so I thought I would atleast check for it. They only had 3 copies of Dead Heart in a Dead World. You all must understand I NEEEEEEED this cd. My friend got his hands on a promotional version that has a slip case. He sent me the song Ambivalent and I about crapped my pants. If it isn't being released today when should I expect it?

Comment

Originally posted by Disco Dave:
            If it isn't being released today when should I expect it?
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why would it be released today anyway? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] New albums come out on Tuesdays, not Sundays.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I thought the release date they had listed was the 29th. That would be today.

Comment

Nevermind, I just realized it is July 29th and not June 29th. I am an idiot. I just can't wait for the album!

Comment

I spoke to Warrell Dane about this matter at the BW&BK fest, and he told me that he thought it sounded like $hit the way it was mastered, and he thought that was since it was to be their last CD for Century Media, that perhaps they had something to do with that...

Release date is July 29th. Well worth the wait, IMO. It is ultra heavy...

[ June 30, 2003, 09:54 AM: Message edited by: Brian ]

Comment

I have heard Enemies of Reality and Ambivalent. Everything sounds perfect, I will say it again, I NEEEEED this album.

Comment

i really wan to hear it, but the only way i will be able to get hold of it is via the internet anyway (there is one record shop near me with a decent selection of metal, they wont have it though)

i also found a copy of bw & bk in a really small newsagents where my gran lives (a small village in the north of scotland) and it rocks rather a large amount, pity it will probably be the only copy i will be able to get

David

Comment

Disco Dave ....you are starting to sound my silly ass!!

July 29th is so far away .....I'll probably won't get it till the August 2nd or 3rd ......that would suck... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I hate Jeff Loomis ........he's too good!!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                        X