Warhorse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhorse

I know the guy plays an SG through Marshall cabs, but does anyone know what kind of amp he uses? By the way, if you've never heard of these guys, be sure and check them out. Just be sure and have your mom's numer on speed dial, cause your gonna need someone to cry to when these guys destroy you!!
    [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Warhorse

I don't know but those guys are heavy as poo. Probably Marshalls though. I know a lot of those guys like to use older tube amps from the 70's such as Sunn, Marshall, Orange, and the newer Greens.

Comment

I posted on the Southern Lord forum. Their new guitarist hangs out there sometimes so I should get a reply. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Warhorse is THE band that finally hooked me into doom. The opening hit on Doomsbride rearranged my f**king molecules it's so damn heavy. I thought my poor subwoofer was going to melt. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

*EDIT*

I should also mention that they're working on some new s**t right now. [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] It'll be tough to top ...As Heaven Turns to Ash, but just imagine if they manage to do just that. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

[ June 27, 2003, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Black Mariah ]

Comment

Okay, their previous guitarist used Sunn Model T's. Their new guy uses Ampegs, but not I'm not sure what model. Hope this helps. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Rock!! I've been listening to their stuff a lot these last few weeks. I think they might be my favorite straight doom band. Or maybe Sleep. Hard to say.

Comment

Bah. Sleep groove too much to be straight doom. They're more stoner/doom. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Speaking of which, I need to find my copy of Jerusalem...

Comment

I think the 8:10 mark of Doomsbride is one of my favorite doom riffs.

[ June 29, 2003, 03:44 PM: Message edited by: Ace ]

Comment

Working...
              X