scotti hill....always wondered this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• scotti hill....always wondered this.

i always wondered this, but have any of you guys ever noticed the black tape around his pickups? wtf is that for? i'm sure he can afford mounting ring screws, so i don't think they're keepin the pickups in...

anyone?
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Re: scotti hill....always wondered this.

I used to that on my neck pu so that my pick wouldn't hit it on upstrokes.
    www.kiddhavok.com
    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Don't forget that back then it was cool for your guitar to look like you had only just sort of finished making it yourself and was only being held together with tape, a-la EVH... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Oops..double post... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[ June 24, 2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Genebaby ]

Comment

Speaking of black tape, I've always wondered, when looking at some tattoo or piercing magazines, why some women put black electrical tape in an X on their nipples? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

WOW of The Plasmatics used to do that with her nipples....Or was that just shaving creme on top and the tape went below.........Always get it mixed up.....

Comment

Sully, some guys do that to keep the strings from getting caught under the bobbins in the event that they would during a moment of guitar shredding frenzy.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                Speaking of black tape, I've always wondered, when looking at some tattoo or piercing magazines, why some women put black electrical tape in an X on their nipples? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell us why you do it Joe and maybe we'll both be closer to the answer!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Isnt it so they can get their photos into the magazine without them being censored for having their nipples out? For some reason its classed as being less bad [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Jamesy

Comment

Working...
                  X