Live Jackson Sighting-Boston!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Jackson Sighting-Boston!

Just saw Boston live a few days ago and was pleasantly surprised to see a Jackson in their arsenal! Tom Sholtz was playing the Les Paul as usual. The other guitarists were using a lefty Les Paul and an Ibanez. However, lead singer Brad Delp used a Jackson all night long on any songs he played guitar on. It was a black Soloist with one humbucker, one volume knob, no inlays, and gold stop bar tail [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Of course Boston has absolute killer live tone thanks to the genius of Scholtz.

Rudy
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Re: Live Jackson Sighting-Boston!

boston [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] with a soloist is awesome [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey, tell us about the bass player! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
      "You are so stupid that I am surprised you have not collapsed into a singularity of stupidity." - Anon

Comment

Yeah...I saw Brad come up on stage at a Sammy Hagar Show in the late 1980s with a black one hum Jackson.

Comment

Yeah, Brad Delp has been playing a Jackson for quite some time now. If I'm not mistaken, the other guitarist, Gary Phil I think, used to play a Soloist as well. And the racks and racks of Rockman gear is almost unbelievable... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X