new Nevermore up on Kazaa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new Nevermore up on Kazaa

enemies of reality is finaly here and bloody awesome and way faster than the last one ! loomis's solos are way over the top ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] //Steve

Re: new Nevermore up on Kazaa

Yeah, I heard the nevermore set at the BWBK show last night here was strong and Loomis was absolutely smokin!

Eidolon made it in and jammed Friday at our practice spot. Weird seeing Glen Drover shredding on my rig. Very cool... Nice guys all of them.

Shame it was so expensive to get in that one, I wouldn't give it up for the bands that were there. $68 a head was silly expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
      Yeah, I heard the nevermore set at the BWBK show last night here was strong and Loomis was absolutely smokin!

Eidolon made it in and jammed Friday at our practice spot. Weird seeing Glen Drover shredding on my rig. Very cool... Nice guys all of them.

Shame it was so expensive to get in that one, I wouldn't give it up for the bands that were there. $68 a head was silly expensive.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">hey Cleve cool !!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] did ya get any shots of the bands [pics] live or at your place ? It would be cool to see em if ya did , I was listening to loomis's solos on enemies of reality and they are ****ing nuts I'd love to see em live this tour forsure , I really like how the new album sounds really fast that was a wise move cause it would be hard to top the last one without some speed . //Steve

Comment

Yeah, I got a few pics, I'll put them on another thread in this forum so people will check them out...

[ June 15, 2003, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Cleveland Metal ]

Comment

Yeah, I got a few pics, I'll put them on another thread in this forum so people will check them out...
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks ! //Steve

Comment

got a few songs on my disc now and damn this baby kicks ass!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

thnx for the tip steve! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hey Steve, here's a pic of Bill hanging out with Loomis this weekend at the Brave Words show.

Comment

Hey Steve, here's a pic of Bill hanging out with Loomis this weekend at the Brave Words show.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">cool man ! I wish I had a cam when I was hanging with loomis , but we [me and Dave] or I was anyway , pretty buzzed and then Van started sharing his Jager and Vodka with me [I never had that before and I never will [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ]straight with no mixer **** I was playing on loomis's ltd and taking to van about kick pedals and making a ass of myself in front of Warrel [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] those guys seriously kick some ass thats forsure , I really wana see the new stuff performed live that stuff is incredible but with the poor turn out we had up here in But **** ville I don't think we'll get to see them live this time inless we drive 8 hours or something . cool pics [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

hey guys,you rule! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

sure thing they do [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

mh....it's just me,or the production of EOR is not as good as the previous works? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                      It seems to me a bit muddy in some points....

Comment

Yeah,but Mr.Tägtgren usually produce swedish death/black bands,it's pretty another genre...
                        doomaker mh?Caaaandlemasssss!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        PS:BEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR!!!(it's saturday night,and I'm just back from a beer-party)

Comment

last hypocrisy sounded quite good IMO [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

boozin' rite now

Comment

Yeah, i don't like his production on the death/black metal albums i've heard from him. Not enough mids, too mushy. The newest Marduk was alright, and the stuff with Enslaved, but his other work with Immortal, Dimmu Borgir and countless others i've heard was pretty poor, way too overproduced and mushy.

Comment

The EOR copy everyone's heard is unmastered....that's how it usually is when you get your hands on stuff before the release, it's gonna sound awesome when it finally comes out [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X