System of a Down - Jackson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• System of a Down - Jackson

I was looking through pics of the band in the studio and found this pleasant surprise. I thought i'd share with you guys.

Facebook - Youtube

Re: System of a Down - Jackson

And there's more! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Live in Australia, 2002

Facebook - Youtube

Comment

Awesome. I enjoy SOAD's music, altho I don't think they're THAT talented. I've seen a bunch of videos of them live and often the guitarist gets lost and sh*t. The Jackson website says that the singer is the one who plays Jacksons? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

they are not talented imo , they are practicly the meaning of nu-metal , and theyre music all sounds the same and the guitar player is horrid and cant hold a solo , trust me i seen him play live when he tried to do bark at the moon behind stage , he couldnt even do 3 secs of the solo.

Comment

Hehe, I kinda figured that one out. I had a video of them doing toxicity at big day out in Australia and he got lost through the whole song. It was kinda funny, really. I like their first album though.

Comment

I like the vibe of the band, but the guitar player sure sucks, even in studio you can tell he has some ideas but gets a hard time tryin' to put them on the record, technically speaking of course.

Anyway, i think it's cool they do have Jackson guitars too!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Facebook - Youtube

Comment

See, it doesn't matter if they can or cannot play - they are walking advertisements for whatever guitars they play, and if they sell CDs and draw paying crowds, there's gonna be somebody in the crowd who wants to buy a Jackson - not an ESP.
              That's the goal.
              So what if they suck? They sell Jacksons.

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I've got their first two albums and think they're pretty good. Soil, song number 7 on the first album, has a really cool guitar solo in it. It's not the greatest solo, but it sounds cool and, to me, it has a lot of emotion in it.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

When i saw the singer at ozzfest, he was playing a Strat.

Comment

Saw at OZZ fest last year and the were rally tight and fun to watch.Fackson needs more big names(see cds sales).
                    www.kiddhavok.com
                    www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

I agree that they suck in ways beoynd description. I also agree the guy could sell some guitars with an endorsment.

Comment

/me hugs Newc (in a manly, 'Goodfellas' type of way). Finally, someone gets it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I can't stand SoaD ever since I was in a band with a dude that was basically obsessed with them, but having them as endorsers would definitely be a good thing for Jackson. For ANY guitar company, actually.

Comment

Not only does he have a Jackson, he is standing in front of a Matchless, on top of a Matamp, on top of a Soldano. Seems he has the money to get whatever the f*ck he wants.

Comment

Who the hell is Fackson? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I agree. Jackson should get more "mainstream" bands to use their guitars and basses, that way when they make a video or some sh*t they'll see it says Jackson and therefore, they'll go buy one. (Look at the ESP Explorer-James Hetfield, Washburn-Dimebag, etc etc etc).

Comment

Working...
                              X